07 January, 2016 A Little January Catch Up and 2016 Goals
Greetings all! January is well underway, and I’ve returned to gloomy London after a fantastic trip to Costa Rica for Christmas and New Year. I’m excited to get back into blogging after a brief hiatus, and I thought sharing my goals for 2016 would be a nice way to kickstart the new year. So, here are my plans for the next 12 months:
- Attend more blogger events and launches.
- Improve my blog photography.
- Build social media presence.
- Try out some guest posting.
- Venture into more ‘lifestyle’ territory on my blog – book reviews, travel diaries etc.
- Implement the Kondo Marie method at home and streamline my beauty stash – for good!
- Partner with vegan, organic and natural beauty brands.
- Successfully meditate every day for five minutes – seems easy, but let me tell you, it’s not!
- Learn the ‘tap once’ method at home and at work – this is a genius technique that keeps you focused on one task at a time, and it means that by simply tapping into an email, blog post or activity once – and completing it there and then – you minimise stress and decrease emotional and physical clutter. Another way of looking at this is to simply get sh*t done. No procrastination or putting things off until tomorrow.
- My last goal for 2016 is to appreciate the fantastic people I have around me more – my family, friends, boyfriend and colleagues who all make my days a little brighter. 2016 is my year of gratitude, and I want to make a conscious effort to show all these fabulous people how much they mean to me. Vom.
I really hope to use January as a launchpad for a better blog for you lovely people who visit, and I want to make things as fun and interactive as possible. If you have any requests for content or there’s something you feel I could improve, please do let me know! I’d also love to hear your life goals for 2016. Get sharing in the comments below!